- Automatically sleep after 15 minutes, protecting the life of the soldering iron tip.
- Temperature reaches 480℃ in a minute. Build in PID system equipped.
- Adjustable Temperature from 180C~480℃.
- Equipped with LED lights, in the case of lacking light, open the lights, so that soldering is more desirable and humanized.
- Small size, lightweight, and easy to carry.
==How to solder==
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; in particular, it is necessary to keep the tip clean, and the tip should be coated with solder.
2. Please moisten the sponge before use.
3. Use a soldering iron to heat the soldering parts, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the soldering parts heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, bring the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. When the amount of tin is sufficient, please remove the solder wire.
6. Take out the soldering iron in the direction of about 45°, and then turn off the power.
7. Do not pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in this way, otherwise, it will shorten the life of the heating element.